Oracle Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notice to All

3 posters

Go down

Notice to All Empty Notice to All

Post  killingstar Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:03 pm

Been about a year since I been here but Notice to All Members The clan & forum has Died . But core 3 is coming very soon and I won't be using the name Killingstar... ( Enough with the unimportant ) So lets talk about what we are going to do with Core 3 ? Are members coming back ? Are we going to rise again ? What are we going to do ? If we do rise I would like to suggest clearing the forum of all the old posts and stuff and giving us anew start on the forum also
killingstar
killingstar

Back to top Go down

Notice to All Empty Re: Notice to All

Post  MGuard Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:09 am

You don't need to point out the obvious. The forum was unused for a pretty long time and the game activity plummeted, we all know that.
Bung and I already planned to join the game. Warlord will most likely be there, too. I can't speak for anyone else. We lost quite a number of members during the last... misunderstanding, so there won't be many of us overall, even if they would all join the game. My prediction - recruitment will be needed.
MGuard
MGuard
The Big Four
The Big Four

Back to top Go down

Post  killingstar Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:59 am

Yeah your right. So what village do you guys plan on starting at ? & My suggestion for when recruiting we do what Black Dragon Clan does. Vote members to join based on the requirement the clan has. That way we won't have a repeat of what happened last time.
killingstar
killingstar

Back to top Go down

Post  NariekoftheMist Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:33 pm

I haven't been online for a while so i am not entirely sure how core 3 is going to be although i am planning on joining core 3. As for Warlord he is a beta tester for core 3 last i checked. I also will likely change my username for core 3.

I also think due to the changes about to come we should make an entirely new forum. You know as a sort of fresh start sort of thing.

I also think we should make a list of those we know or think might be interested in joining for core 3, and then divide up the list for us to ask them to join us in core 3.

And sorry for rambling so much.
NariekoftheMist
NariekoftheMist

Back to top Go down

Post  killingstar Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:11 am

When we join Core 3 and start recruiting I strongly argue that we should have a strict recruitment.

Ex. Vote members in based on their tnr background and our requirement for members and majority of the votes decides the outcome. And if a tie we decide the tie breaker based on reasons why or why not members should or shouldn't join the Fam.

Also I would be changing my name in core 3 also but will keep my forum name
killingstar
killingstar

Back to top Go down

Post  NariekoftheMist Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:45 pm

How strict are we talking about because we cant get much done in a clan if we go after those who have or had a rep in tnr we may not have enough for a workable clan, not only that but there were people in oracle that served a more admin role than anything else.

Basically are you saying that we should recruit only those who have a reputation for being "strong" in tnr, and ignore everyone else, if so bungcha, myself, and a few other original members (at least those who still play tnr) will dislike that idea.

I mean what about 'spies', medics, bankers, etc. Because it looks like your suggesting we ignore these types and focus only on the strong players, that could be very risky and detrimental to oracle.

Besides in the end bungcha has the final say. I will try to convince bungcha to come here and join this thread.
NariekoftheMist
NariekoftheMist

Back to top Go down

Post  killingstar Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:25 am

I have no problem with any rank or type of person weak or strong joining , I'm just saying instead of recruiting any and everybody like we did before when asked " Who wants to join Oracle ". We should have some strict rules before recruiting them, so a repeat of last time doesn't happen again.

Also what 2 villages are you planning on starting in ? (1 if both your accounts will be in the same village)

And when Core 3 starts will you restart the forum or will it move to a new site ? Bung ?
killingstar
killingstar

Back to top Go down

Post  NariekoftheMist Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:37 am

You have a point, when oracle began bungcha went to a select few he new and asked them to join, but we were stuck with only around about ten players so mass recruitment was initialized, which I didn't comment on because of my misgivings for it.

As for the villages I will be starting I am not sure. For all we know the villages could change by the time core 3 is released, you have to remember that it is still in the beta stages and a lot can be changed during that time.

I e-mailed bungcha that very question but he hasn't replied so if he doesn't within the next three days I guess i will have to make a decision regarding that, but I am thinking of making a new site for the forum.
NariekoftheMist
NariekoftheMist

Back to top Go down

Post  killingstar Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:37 am

Yeah you are right , i'll wait till the release date to decide & what ever you guys plan to do , i'm behind it 100 %
killingstar
killingstar

Back to top Go down

Post  NariekoftheMist Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:43 pm

If I haven't gotten a reply from bungcha tomorrow I will make the basic forum for new clan forum after work. I will then send the url to your tnr inbox's.
NariekoftheMist
NariekoftheMist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum