Oracle Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memory master

+11
Yuuyami
Lyncan
WARLORD
Jobert
murcielagoarons
John_Kusanagi
Legend_dark
NariekoftheMist
MGuard
killingstar
bungcha
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Memory master - Page 2 Empty Re: Memory master

Post  Yuuyami Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:06 am

By the way, I joined on August 5th, 2011.
Yuuyami
Yuuyami

Back to top Go down

Memory master - Page 2 Empty Memory master

Post  Alyn93 Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:02 pm

just 2 days ago bungcha recruited me !! Smile
Alyn93
Alyn93

Back to top Go down

Post  Tokijin Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:58 pm

I was recruited on March 12th, 2012 by Bung as I was heading to join Shine after leaving Konoki
I was just about to join Shine as a outlaw when he attacked and 1 hit me then he asked if I wanted to join and here I am ^.^
Even though I went inactive from the forum and had to recreate my account on here o.o

How is that for memory? lol!
Tokijin
Tokijin

Back to top Go down

Post  NariekoftheMist Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:49 pm

itwas a boring day a week before my 18th birthday and i had started watching the love hina anime which i grew bored of fast and decided to find out what one of my first tnr friends had been winding about.So i logged onto the clan site and tnr, it didnt take long before shadowgaia started bombard me with his incessent whinning that some guy was trying to steal his girlfriend, who was also a friend of mine. As one of the three leaders of the clan it was my duty to see what was bugging him before it escalated into a more trouble some problem. so i confronted saya, gaias girl and asked what was wrong she just said there was nothing wrong and that gaia was just being paranoid. I believed her mostly because gaia is a little paranoid.

so i went and got something to eat after telling gaia that he was over reacting. When i cameback it was to ind that gaia had gone and complained to the only other trully active leader at the time chsa2103, the other inactve one being zant325, now gaia doing this was not the norm so something had to be up it was then that chsa, and myself had fought up a deceitful plan chsa made first contact and that simple act brought about a new light to saya and it prooved that gaias paranoiya was not unfounded.

when we informed gaia of our findings he didnt exactly take it well and not only did he tell saya he was dumping her (only not in such a polite way) he focused his anger on the person who was trying to steal her, or so he thought, this person became angered at gaia and, although i am not certain, gaia must have said something that made the guy believe the whole clan was after him, so he threatened to get his buddies from his own clan to go to "war" with us, it was only him and three or four others that ever targeted us and even when they did only two of them were ever a threat to me, one of which could beat me, while the other always tied.

while this was going i got feed up with this and decided to end it i contacted the guy and told him that this stupid fight would end, as it was extremely pathetic and pointless, so i a waiger that if he could evade me for a week i would step down as leader of the clan i was in as well as exhile as it were gaia from the clan, but if he couldnt he was not aloud to contact any members or ex-members of the clan again. he agreed and so we began our little game which lasted a grand total of one hour fifteen minutes and twenty-nine seconds, where by i found him at shroad and attacked him winning overwhelmingly.

Never the less the boy ws a man of his word and i never heard a thing about for almost three years (except when i attacked when ever i had the chance), but thats a story for another time.

So hows that for a remembering, some of the older members may recognise this as the beginning of the event in my past known as the saya incident, some of it may seem out there, but i asure you that it is mostly 95% true i may be missing a few small details, but besides that its true. If non of you believe me you can confirm this by speaking to bungcha, after all he is that snot nosed brat who thought he was the greatest thing since sliced bread, yep that was the first time i met our 'glorious' leader.
NariekoftheMist
NariekoftheMist

Back to top Go down

Post  MGuard Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:40 pm

This one is an awesome story, always entertaining me to the point of laughing no matter how many times I hear it. xD
MGuard
MGuard
The Big Four
The Big Four

Back to top Go down

Post  Nayr Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:23 am

Nayr:
Recruited Oct 2, 2012 by Tokijin after meeting for the first time at the tavern in Shine.
Nayr
Nayr

Back to top Go down

Post  killingstar Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:41 pm

lol not really much of remembering to do ^
killingstar
killingstar

Back to top Go down

Post  WARLORD Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:08 am

lol u r right there star